Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Invitation


Dear Friends:
I was recently contacted by the author of The Invitation, Oriah Mountain Dreamer, who kindly pointed out that the version of her poem that I have had posted here is an alteration of the original. Rather than post the corrected version in its place, as she graciously suggested, I would like to do Oriah the favor of sending you to her site to experience more of her work and vision.

Please visit Oriah Mountain Dreamer at:


Much love and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Nikki is Alive said...

i have this poem taped on the door to my room. That Crucial. Love, Nikki

Peggy Claude-Pierre said...

Thank you very much Nikki. I have a daughter, Nicole, whose nickname is "Nikki"--spelled like yours. Thank you so much for commenting. I would love to hear from you further. Much love and big hugs.

Anonymous said...

That is quite awesome!