Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Vision

Our vision for this site to have the strength to gather together world wide to spread kindness, compassion, possibility, empathy and love despite adversity; to appreciate and understand each individual within his or her perspective; to be our brother's keeper as well as our own; to create a wider understanding and acknowledgement of sensitive minds-to prevent them pain; to be grateful to those role models who already live in this wisdom and to have patience with the others of us who strive and aspire to it.

Welcome.

With love,

Peggy Claude-Pierre

3 comments:

Shoshana said...

Peggy, I just wanted to say thank you for the very warm welcome =) What a great idea to start this site. It warms my heart to read everything you have written on here. I feel close to you and I'm so grateful for this. Thanks Peggy. - Sho

Peggy Claude-Pierre said...

Sho, thank you for the encouragement. I would always like your feedback because your words will more clearly direct the content of my message. Much love to both of you. Have a sunny day.

Shoshana said...

Thanks Peggy. I apologize for not being on the site more often, but will do my best to be more part of this wonderful site. Much love to the both of you too!